Welcome to the George and Dragon Elsworth
Conveniently located close to Cambridge, Huntingdon and St. Ives, we pride ourselves in offering excellent meals in a friendly and relaxed pub environment.
There is a focus on fresh fish and seafood from local East Anglian suppliers as well as high quality meats such as dry aged beef.
The George and Dragon is a family business. Paul and Karen are back in charge with son Jamie.
We have a large function room which is a perfect venue for a celebration or family party.
Our COVID safety procedures
To ensure the safety of our staff and guests we have set out the guidelines below to reassure all our guests that we are COVID safe and are providing a safe environment for all:-
- Please book a table in advance for eating, this is so we can control the number of guests we have in the pub at any one time
- We operate a one way system for entering and exiting the building, this is clearly signed for your convenience.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at the entrance and exit, and by the bar area for your use.
- We have an increased cleaning schedule around all areas of the pub.
- Face masks must be worn when entering and whilst moving around the restaurant, and may only be taken off when at your table.
- Please scan the NHS track & trace QR code found in the entrance. If you are unable to do so please let a member of staff know so they can record your details instead.
- We have revised our table layout throughout the building, creating a more spacious and safe dining area for our guests.
- We continue to operate under the guidance set out by the government and will constantly be updating our COVID safe policy.
- Following the latest guidelines we will now be closing at 11pm. Last orders for drinks at the bar must be placed by 10pm.